The aims of Hands off China are:
– To defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) against imperialism and its stooges.
– To support the ‘One China’ principle and the PRC’s just stands on such issues of its vital national interest as Taiwan and Tibet.
– To refute hostile propaganda and misinformation of the capitalist media and others against the PRC.
– To uphold the great revolutionary traditions of the Chinese communists, working class and people.
– To support the achievements of the Chinese people in eliminating poverty and building a strong, powerful and modernised socialist country; as well as the PRC’s contributions to realising a multi-polar and peaceful world and to the independent, anti-imperialist development of the countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America.
– To support Chinese workers, students and other members of the Chinese community in Britain in their struggles against racism and for their rights.
Membership is open to any individual who supports these aims. Further details from:
Hands off China, PO Box 110, Castleford, WF6 1XZ.